KURDISTAN - LAND OF KURDS

KURDISTAN - LAND OF KURDS
"Kurds are not dead, Kurds are alive and our flag will never fall down."

BIJI KURD U KURDISTAN!

بژی کورد و کوردستان

LONG LIFE KURDISTAN!

Wednesday 14 April 2010

4. MY MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES part I - SOUTH KURDISTAN


I have my favoutite places, but I also think, that all country, country which is called Kurdistan - is beutiful, is amazing, its wonderful, in few words - its worth the people, who live there, kurdish nation. 

My biggest dream is to see this country independent, with great border shape on words map. After that my biggest dream is to go and see with my own eyes all these what I can see on pictures now. I hope both of these dreams will come true one day.

It was very difficult to chose only few photos, coz these are a lot of them and all beautiful.

This time i would like to show you South Kurdistan, called Kurdish Autonomy, the part which is still in iraqi borders. I waoul like to show you my beloved city Hewler at daytime and by night. Two next pics are of two cities which have very interesting location, first is Akre located on the beutiful hill and the other is Amedy. Fifth picture is waterfall called Bexal. As you can see below, you dont have to go to the USA to see beautiful canyons, like from the dream. I hope you will like that photos.

Tha article first published on 15 march 2007.

No comments: