KURDISTAN - LAND OF KURDS

KURDISTAN - LAND OF KURDS
"Kurds are not dead, Kurds are alive and our flag will never fall down."

BIJI KURD U KURDISTAN!

بژی کورد و کوردستان

LONG LIFE KURDISTAN!

Tuesday 13 April 2010

1. DIFFICULT QUESTION

Very often people ask me: why? Usually this question is asked by Kurds. Why I chose this country, why I love it? Usually my answer is: I dont know. Coz thats the truth: I simply dont know.
Why we love something, why this particular object, why not any other? A lot of people who knows me, try to reffer my love for Kurdistan to my love for kurdish boy. But its not like that. Of course its true that if I wouldnt have known this kurdish boy, I wouldnt know anything about his country. And its true, that all what I know, I know because of him. But its not him, who in fact made me to feel, what I feel.
Feelings - specially that much complicated like love - are very difficult issue. One of the famous psychologists (Parsons or maybe Emerson - please, forgive me my bad memory) made a very interesting distinction,  saying about two kinds of love: mature and immature. The immature love says: I love you, coz I need you, while the mature love says: I need you, coz I love you. I made my own distinction. It looks like that: ORIDINARY love says - I love you, because... and TRUE love says - I love you, in spite of... .
So I will not answer and I will even not try to answer the question: why i love Kurdistan, coz as for me - I dont need any reason for my love (even if any reason in fact exists). Its not easy and pleasant love. For many reasons this love is very difficult. One of these reasons is that many times people swear at me, because I love and defend Kurdistan, that: "Kurdish bitch" is one of the most popular. Well, in the world there are also people with narrow minds and small, dirty hearts full of irrational hate for things that they even dont know themselves.
I still express and I will always express my feelings, no matter what, because my heart is kurdish now and kurdish heart is not scared of anything. I will not swear back to those people, I will not be the same as they are - coz its out of my culture, of kurdish culture.
Thanks to all who will read this articles, no matter what feelings they will have for me.
The article first time publised on 10 march 2008.

No comments: